MBA IN FINANCIAL SERVICES AND INSURANCE
С открытой датой
Описание мероприятияДлительность обучения: 18 месяцев
Формат обучения: модульный
Язык обучения: английский
Адрес проведения: г. Санкт-Петербург, Итальянская улица, д. 17
The MBA in Financial Services and Insurance (MBA-FSI) is an executive MBA programme, designed for high potentials working in the financial services industry. Organised by top business schools with excellent reputations in the field of management of financial institutions, the MBA-FSI delivers unique insights into the three subsectors of the financial services industry (banking, insurance, investment).
Getting plugged in
Understanding the economic context
Insurance Management (SOFIA Simulation)
Self-awareness: You as a leader
Module 2 - Öhningen/St. Gallen/Zurich (Switzerland-Germany)
Fundamentals of Marketing and Customer Value
Module 3 - Toronto/London ON (Canada)
Human Resources Management
IT & Big Data
Operational excellence & process management
Module 4 - Hong Kong/Shanghai (China)
Investment Management (Mercursim Simulation)
Managing and assessing the performance of the organisation
Managing in a cross-cultural environment
Module 5 - London (UK)
Holistic Risk Management
Financial Risk Management
Bank Management (Vlerick Bank Simulation)
Module 6 - Boston/New York (US)
The future of financial services
Graduation of MBA FSI
Требования к поступающим:To be accepted as a participant in the MBA-FSI programme, you must:
- hold an academic degree (at least 3 years normal study duration, minimum 180 ECTS credits) from an academic institution recognnised by the relevant authorities of the institution's home country.
- have an outstanding professional history with at least 8 years of full-time, business-related working experience since graduation.
- have relevant management experience in the area of financial services.
- have a mature personality.
- be identified as a ‘high potential’ within your organisation.